Pages

Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

finding a purpose & a thank you

This summer I bought this box of one thousand glassine envelopes at a yard sale for 50 cents.
As I was handing the lady two quarters, she asked, "What are you going to use them for?"
I shrugged and said, "I'm not sure yet, but I'm sure I'll find a purpose for them."


Little did I know that they would become the main component in making package labels for my vintage etsy store, honeysuckle finds.


I am thrilled to begin this journey and even more excited about the response I've received in just three short weeks. So I just wanted to say thank you for all the support and encouragement. 

And a special hello to those of you who've come over from etsy! It's always fun to meet new friends and fellow vintage-lovers. 
There's lots of new goodies in the shop to check out and as always, public followers get 10% off using the discount code honeysuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.