Pages

Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

hair bows are my jam

No, not the hair bows you're thinking of. Literal hair bows.
This is the hairstyle I've been sporting lately so I thought I'd share.
It's super quick and easy.
For this hairstyle, the small, clear elastic bands work best.

First, decide how much hair you want to put into your bow. I've found smaller amounts are easier to work with.

Using one clear elastic, do one loop of a pony tail, but on your second loop leave a tail (depending on how thick your hair is you may only need to do one loop). 

Pick up a second clear elastic and take the tail and make a second loop on the other side.

Depending on how long your hair is, you should have a little bit of excess hanging down to complete your hair bow. 
193fae97.jpg
Fluff and pin as necessary to achieve your desired bow. 
And that's it. 

I told you it was easy.


Shared with: S3, Keeping It Simple, Not Just A Housewife


No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.