Pages

Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

decisions, decisions

Can you believe the Christmas season officially begins this Friday?!
It always sneaks up on me. 
So I have to be intentional about my Christmas cards or they don't happen.
I'm actually on track this year though - we took our Christmas photo this weekend!

I love receiving Christmas cards - especially ones with photos. It's fun to see how my friends and their families change from year to year. 

There are so many great Christmas card designs where all you need to do is pop in a photo.
I'm especially loving these options from Tinyprints.
Christmas Cards Banner of Dreams - Front : White

Christmas Cards Wreathed Charm - Front : Willow

Christmas Cards Holiday Sweethearts - Front : Bright Red

Christmas Cards Bright Patterns - Front : Goldenrod

I'm also trying to decide which one of these fun Christmas card display ideas to go with this year:
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

So, do you actually get your Christmas cards out on time? 
It actually might happen for me this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.