Pages

Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

snow day

Yesterday was a snow day here in central VA. After months of on and off 60 degree days, I was beginning to wonder if we'd see any snow at all this winter! It was beautiful.



We went outside in the morning as a family (me, Josh, Baxter) to explore the winter wonderland.
Josh and Baxter were giddy about the snow.

Baxter experiencing fresh snow.

I spent my day cuddled up reading....
(I'm currently reading The Hunger Games due to lots of recommendations
when I shared my 2012 resolutions.)

...making to.die.for. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies...
(and subsequently eating them for dinner, don't judge me.)

...loving on my doggy...
(who really just wanted to be back outside in the snow.)

...and really, just doing anything to avoid laundry.


What's your favorite snow day activity?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.