Pages

Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Girl Nursery Shop Updates

So, as much as I told myself that I wouldn't buy anything 'in case Baby Goodman is a girl' or 'in case Baby Goodman is a boy', a couple things sneaked in.
So, there are some things that I had to put in the shop since Baby Goodman is, in fact, a boy.


This Vintage Crewel/Embroidery Tree & Bird Art was one of my inspiration pieces. I love everything about it - the colors, the design, the fact that it was made in 1985 (the year I was born). The frame is a tad wobbly and there is a small stain, but I had plans to re-stretch the cloth onto a new frame.
Vintage Crewel/Embroidery - Tree & Bird Art

I saw this Vintage Gooseneck Lamp sitting on a side table by my glider.
It's that dusty pink, gold, mauve combo that I love.
Vintage Gooseneck Desk Lamp - Rose Pink/Gold/Brown

I also love that the head swivels. It gives off just the right amount of light.
Vintage Gooseneck Desk Lamp - Rose Pink/Gold/Brown

This Vintage Plate/Picture/Towel Holder, I wanted to use to hold picture frames.
I love the gorgeous detailing and wire rope design.
Vintage Plate/PIcutre/Towel Holder - Cream Colored

Vintage Plate/PIcutre/Towel Holder - Cream Colored

Vintage Plate/PIcutre/Towel Holder - Cream Colored

And lastly, this adorable Vintage Cable-Knit Cardigan Sweater.
I pictured a sweet little girl in a cute dress with this cardi.
Vintage Cable Knit Cardigan Sweater: 2T
Remember, all public honeysuckle followers get a discount! Check the shop info tab!


Luckily, all the cute baby boy stuff that accidentally sneaked in, will be put to good use! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.