Pages

Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

baby shower of love

My best friends from college joined forces and threw me the most thoughtful baby shower.
Their attention to detail and the things they know I appreciate was amazing.


They made my favorite foods and cookie dough cupcakes that were to.die.for.

Not only did the cupcakes taste amazing, but they were adorned with the most adorable bowtie cupcake toppers! (You can snag some for your next party right here.)


Fancied up mason jars and paper straws.

Decorations in baby Grady's nursery colors.


Sentiments for the baby book. :)


Fabric flower corsages for guests.

Adorably packaged favors.

Incredibly thoughtful gifts.



And of course, photobooth fun.






I am so blessed to call all of these people my friends. Thank you all for making me feel loved.

And a special thank you to these girls who made it all happen. 
You are the best friends a girl could ask for.

Katie was the mastermind behind all the fun decorations, bowties, and photo props/backdrop - head on over to her blog to see her inspiration and beautifully executed projects.

All photos courtesy of Shades of Grey Photography.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.