Pages

Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

pinned it - made it - recipe reviews

Fresh Greek Pizza with Homemade Tzatziki 01
If you're in the greek mood, this is your jam. 
Super yummy and easy to make.
Our only complaint was that all our topping kept falling off so we ended up eating it more like pita/dip style. Still good.

Dooo it. So good! And if you're like me, you probably have most of the ingredients on hand.
And whatever I didn't have on hand, I just left out and they were still tasty!
And packed with protein!

thedailywhat:

Cinnamon Roll Waffles of the Day: Do it yourself! Or follow the easiest directions ever.
[littlebitfunky]
I'm sure I don't have to convince you that these are delicious. 
And that they take WAY less time than actually baking cinnamon rolls - like 2-3 mins tops.
But they are DANGEROUS - you think you're only eating one waffle but in reality you're eating 4 cinnamon rolls. You've been warned.

1 box of Angel Food Cake Mix and 1 large can of crushed pineapple with the juice! Combine only those 2 ingredients!! Bake at 350 for 40 min or until golden brown:) Thats it!!!! It really works and is sooo yummy and FAT FREE:)))
Safe yourself the couple bucks you would invest trying this recipe.
The consistency was so weird. They didn't taste bad but they weren't good either.
Even my husband, who likes anything, refused to eat them.


1 point WW cupcakes! 3 ingredients (cake mix, canned pumpkin, choc chips). Awesome.
If you're looking for a good easy cupcakes recipe, this is the one!
They were SO good and cake-y. 
And I'm not sure who decides WW points, but they say each one is only 1 WW point. I don't know what that means, but I like the sound of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.